St Joseph’s School, as a part of St Patrick’s Parish, is a community founded on the person of Jesus Christ. Our school is enriched and enlivened by its long history and Josephite tradition.
We are committed to the development of the whole person recognising the individuality and dignity of each student. St Joseph’s School values the partnerships that exist between the school, home, St Patrick’s Parish and the wider community.
- Tradition – Teaching Catholic customs, terminology and liturgical skills.
- Pastoral Support – Incorporating prayerful reflections at meetings, in class and at whole-school gatherings.
- Community – Being an active witness to the teachings of Jesus in the wider community.
- Promoting the development of the whole person.
- Developing the well-being of students in the academic, spiritual and physical aspects.
- Fostering a climate of care which provides pastoral support for students, teachers, clergy & parents.
- Being seen as an active, caring, nurturing community that recognises the importance of being positively involved in our wider community.
- Promoting a safe, friendly and inclusive environment.
- Achieving our best individually and as a school community.