St Mary’s Parish School is a Christ centered inclusive educational community. We develop the spiritual, academic and emotional growth of every person for the benefit of self and others.
- To educate each child to his/her fullest potential
- To learn from each other and develop a deep appreciation for the individuality of each person
- To support each child through his/her various stages of growth
- To develop and reinforce the spiritual awakening begun in the home
- To provide an educative environment where:
- Learning situations are individualised
- Cultural, social and natural traits are encouraged and directed
- Children’s natural tendencies are stimulated and channelled
- To foster an attitude of self-understanding which leads to self-direction through self-discipline in individual and social spheres.