- Enrolments for our Kinder class for the next calendar year are advertised at the end of Term One in our newsletter and local newspaper.
- Parents are welcome to make a time to have an interview and tour of our school along with their child.
- Interview questions will be asked to build a profile of the student encouraging the child to share thoughts about themselves.
- Observations, concerns or special considerations may be articulated by the parents.
- Following the interview and tour of the school, an enrolment pack will be given to the parents to take home and complete.
- Parents are encouraged to return all relevant forms to the school before a formal letter of acceptance is sent.
- Families with a child who has a formally diagnosed disability will be interviewed following the same process, however, personnel from the Wilcannia-Forbes Catholic Education office will be in attendance to ascertain support measures that may be possible and appropriate to enable the student’s enrolment.