Our Vision for the children of
Saint Patrick’s School, Brewarrina
is that they grow in the awareness
of how deeply & generously God loves them
so that they learn to respond to that love
becoming young women & men of faith,
filled with courage, compassion & care.
May they learn to be people of integrity,
able to value their individuality
& respect the uniqueness of others,
just as Saint Patrick did,
so that they can realize their aspirations
& reach their full potential in life.
Our Mission here at Saint Patrick’s is to:
- Foster & participate in the Faith development of the whole School Community, placing an emphasis on gospel values
- Share with parents in providing a learning environment which aims to educate the whole person & provide a wide variety of experiences
- Value & nurture the unique gifts & dignity of each individual by providing a happy & loving environment
- Strive to develop cultural harmony
- Encourage families to participate in the life of the parish & the community
- Provide a sensitive environment for parents & caregivers in their quest to educate children to their individual potential.