Watch the video below and be inspired by the possibilities at St Joseph’s Nyngan!
We would like to acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional lands of the Aboriginal people and their many custodians. We pay our respects to both present and past elders and the continuing custodians of these land. May we listen with great care to the heartbeat of Aboriginal lands and to its people who have cared for it so well and for so long.
St Joseph’s Parish School, Nyngan, was established in 1884 by the Sisters of St Joseph of the Sacred Heart for the Catholic education of children in the area. After 121 years of dedication to the children of Nyngan, the Sisters of St Joseph withdrew from the school at the end of 2005.
St Joseph’s Parish School is the educational ministry of St Patrick’s Parish, Nyngan. There is a strong link between parish and school and we work closely with Father Paul Clark, our parish priest, to ensure a strong partnership is maintained.